- All posted materials must be in compliance with all University Policies and Guidelines.
- Materials may not be posted by anyone other than Housing & Residence Life Staff. See procedures below.
- Only materials from recognized University organizations or University departments will be accepted. The sponsoring organization’s name must be listed on the material.
- Generally, the materials submitted should be no larger than 8 ½” x 11” in size. Materials exceeding this size may not be posted depending on the availability of space.
- No items may be hung or displayed outside of a window or anywhere on a building or its adjacent structures (porch, rails, etc.).
- Items cannot be distributed door-to-door except when written permission has been specifically granted by the Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs, Housing & Residence Life or his/her designee. Note: when a written exception is granted, only the Housing & Residence Life Staff will be allowed to go door-to-door with the approved material.
- Any item posted or distributed improperly will be removed and the individual(s) or groups responsible are subject to sanctions by Housing & Residence Life and/or the appropriate department/office.
- All items submitted must clearly state the sponsoring organization or department.
- All materials must be submitted to the Housing & Residence Life Office (located in West Village Commons – ext. 4-2516) during regular business hours, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Housing and Residence Life will only accept materials for specific dates/times only. No on-going club or organization meeting materials will be accepted as their posting duration would be considered excessive and likely ignored.
- The maximum number of flyers posted will be 15—one per building lobby. Any additional copies given may be available in the Housing & Residence Life office.
- In order to be posted in a timely manner, all materials should be submitted at least five (5) working days of the event or activity.
- Housing & Residence Life staff will post in authorized areas approved materials for a limited amount of time. Flyers/posters will be removed within a few days after the event has been completed.