Adding new experiences to Involved@Tu will allow for you to add them to your Student Engagement Record which can serve as an additional resume. Adding experiences (besides the student organization involvement that is automatically included to your record) is required for the Tiger Stripes Package Four Requirement.
For more information on updating the Student Engagement record click here.
To add experiences to Involved@TU follow the steps below.
1. Go to https://involved.towson.edu/
2. Log in at top right
3. Once logged in, click on your name in the top right and select “Involvement” from the drop down screen.
4. Select the third choice on the gray toolbar that should read “Experiences.”
5. Press “Add Experience” and select the proper description for the activity you are adding from the drop down menu.
6. Fill out the questions for the particular experience and select save.
7. The career center will review these submissions and approve them so you can add them to your student engagement record.