All submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
- Towson Tigers Today (T3) is a means to conduct university business providing the university community with timely and accessible news, informational announcements and communications applicable to the activities of recognized campus organizations.
- Contributing items that impact small segments of the university community will result in news overload. Approved submissions will affect the entire campus, not just your selected group.
- General meetings will not be posted unless the meeting involves a guest speaker or group elections.
- Postings turned in by 3 p.m. the day prior to the requested start date typically will be posted. Postings for weekends/Mondays must be submitted by 3 p.m. on Friday. If all information is not included, postings will not go live until the administrator receives the correct information.
- Only student organization events which comply with regulations (e.g. movie screenings, raffles) and have proper documentation submitted to the Student Activities will be posted. Petitions and protests will not be posted.
- Only fundraisers that are events will be posted. Recruitment events will be limited to two recruitment postings per term.
The following information MUST be included in a submission of a T3 message. Failure to include this information will result in a delay of posting.
- Your full name: Should someone from your organization question the posting, we need to be able to say who submitted it.
- The name of the sponsoring organization(s): Must be an organization that is recognized by the SA or SGA. Outside organizations cannot be posted.
- The headline/title of your message: The headline should be descriptive and in proper title case.
- Target population: All Campus, faculty/staff, or students.
- Start date for the message: Postings received after
3 p.m. during the week will typically not be entered into the system until the next business day.
- Content of the announcement: Must include who, what, when, where and why information and be in plain text. Remember, this is how you sell your event. Please make your content descriptive and interesting.
- Contact information: People who want to learn more about your organization or event must have a way to reach you (e.g., e-mail addresses, Web sites, phone numbers, room or office locations).
Please proof read your submission; it is not the responsibility of the T3 administrator to edit your announcement. Articles that require extensive revisions, or contain inaccurate or incomplete information will be rejected and returned to the sending party.
- To announce significant structural and organizational changes
- To announce events sponsored by the university or student organizations
- To make personal announcements
- To make small-scale announcements that only pertain to a specific class or course
- To announce employment opportunities of any sort